21.1.12

:: WAD the...?! ::

assalamualaikum..

Ever heard of the WAD room??
Yes, its the Waiting And Dying room..
at the hospital, a specialized room for injured patients

Ever feel how it was in it??
Well, i have...CREEPY..

The first time i heard the doctor say WAD
i was like " say WHAAAT?! "
So i thought.." forearm fractured needs to go to WAD? "
good thing i brought my most precious book..
AL-QURAN

the doctor then show me the way
show me the way ~ ( via Maher Zain )

i got my own patient's bed..yay...
and this...............



hmm...a SOUVENIR from the hospital..

living there was like i said
" Waiting And Dying "

You just WAIT there and DYING of boredom..
usually 'they' entertain themselves
by looking at the nurses..
but it doesn't suit my taste..haha (just kidding)

but luckily i have 'the' book of HIS..

While waiting, i memorized the surah as-sajdah..
Then, the time has come...

The CMR procedure (if im not wrong)
they drugged me so that im lost conscious
and pulled my arms so that the bone is put into its place..

" Oh My God! "
I could only think of HIM at that time..
it was HORRORRR..

after finished, i get to sleep until tomorrow morning..

SORRY God for not praying maghrib, isyak and subuh...

the next morning i could go home..Hooray!..
but before that i'll have to visit m beloved school
SMI Hidayah JB..

[[ MORAL ]]


PATIENCE
is a value that is quite important
but we do NOT realise..

and being a patient is just testing your patience
thats why they call it 'patient'

having patience is just increasing your IMAN..

I remembered what Syeikh Hamid had said:
" Bring the KITAB to where ever you go "

Who knows what might happen when you are out there..
so the only solution and guider is..
AL-QURAN AL-KARIM

wallahu'alam

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...