2.3.12

Old But Useful & Valuable!



As-Salam..


A few days ago we (my family) went to Perak for a land business. On the way there we talked about phones. Funny right? (not really). My mom said that she wants to change phone to Galaxy Note. In my mind ("awesome!"). If mom changes, then almost the whole family are using touch-screen. O-M-G. Well, time flies. But I am still using a keypad, and I mean the buttons. Sad right? (not really).



With that, I was thinking, even if my phone is old-fashioned, it is still useful and valuable to me. Well, it is a present that my FaMa gives with love and passion. Anyway, I only use it to call and texting though because I am still a highschooler.


What I want to say is that as time flies and the phones are developing, more and more people are attracted and used them nowadays. Its like a life to them. But they never realise that there is this one old thing, the most useful and valuable (I mean it) thing on earth, the QURAN.


I was thinking again, "Whats the point of having high-tech stuff if you yourself (or your IMAN) is not developing and not high-tech enough??"


The Quran has been a guidance to ourselves and thus, we admit it. But where do we place them? in our houses? in our shelves? in our bag? in our room? just as a decoration? NO! We place them in our hearts!


Yahya related to me from Malik that he heard that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "I have left two matters with you. As long as you hold to them, you will not go the wrong way. They are the Book of Allah and the Sunna of His Prophet."


The Prophet s.a.w. has given us the clue to guide us to heaven, the QURAN and the SUNNAH. But still, the humanity are in darkness. Even though the Quran is old or antique, it is the most updated thing. It doesn't need Steve Jobs or Bill Gates to upgrade it. Allah has already created it with 'high-tech' features. It has the answers to everything even about the past and the future (and also the present). You just need to open your eyes and your heart.


So, my point is that its okay to have high-tech stuff these days. As technologies are developed, our IMAN also needs to be developed. Now that is what I call Technically Osem! Yeah!


Wallahua'lam..

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...