25.2.12

Creepy looks, Osem heart!



As-Salam..

There is a situation where you saw someone that you don't know, wearing jeans, black glasses, a bag with skull on it and the moment you know who he really is you were like, "omg! he is an ustaz (teacher)??" or "wow! he's actually good!". Ever faced this before?



Well, I have (I think). I saw a gangster-looking person and my thoughts was like, "hmm... He is bad.. yeah!". Not exactly like that but just a little bit.

Sometimes the looks of something or someone doesn't represents whats in it. Well, sometimes it does but not always :P . There's an old saying, "Don't judge a book by its cover". The cover is not as good as the contents is. Sometimes a bad looking person could have the most gentle heart. You know what I mean?! yeah! Osem right?..

I take Ghost Rider as an example because he's creepy and COOL! A skull with a fire, what a devil. Of course its a devil because he made a contract with a devil. Even though he is a devil, he had to hunt other devil that is even more devilish. Yeah! (oh, I am devily dizzy. LOL!)

This devil is willing to save the world for his love. Now thats Osem! We, the Muslims are also willing to save the world or the humanity from turning on the straight road. And we also do it for HIS love, right?? Yeah! (I think we ran out from the topic..huh??)

Another example, Ustaz Azhar Idrus. Know him?? Yeah! Who wouldn't?? He's totally awesome! Why? Well, he looks cool and awesome but he also gives DAKWAH!

Okay! Back to the topic. Looking cool or bad doesn't mean you're bad or what. Maybe its just fashion these days. Like me, yeah! I'm cool, good-looking and AWESOME but my heart is MORE THAN OSEM (teehee.. *I'm blushing*).

Actually my point was, you can't just judged someone straightforward and...well..that!

As time flies, there's a new saying, "Don't judge a magazine by its name".

Be cool and look OSEM, because sometimes its good!
Wallahu'alam..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...